Picture this, a tiffany-blue theme, Christmas-inspired, light up centre pieces, family-centred, Christmassy wedding in a big country house. Welcome to Georgia and Seb’s Wedding at Coombe Lodge!
When we met this lovely couple prior to their Wedding day, we discussed their plans and dreams for their special day. They didn’t miss a thing, and the attention to detail on their day was incredible. Whilst Georgia and her bridesmaids were upstairs getting ready, her mother in law to be (in a few hours time) was downstairs building their Wedding cake that she had made for them.
Seb’s dad was out and about setting up hand-crafted signs that he had made for the big day. The venue were constructing giant light up trees for the table centre pieces and were hanging personalised baubles from the branches which doubled up as name places for the guests, a fantastic unique idea we haven’t seen done before. Even the sofas had Tiffany-blue personalised pillows for the guests to lounge on. Everything was planned with care and attention to make this a beautiful, unique Wedding for the two of them and their guests.
Georgia didn’t let the nerves get to her and looked beautiful as she walked down the aisle in her Sassi Halford dress, accompanied by her 5 bridesmaids, and 3 little flower girls. Considering it was December the weather was on our side and after the ceremony guests were still able to mingle outside with their welcome drinks and make the most of the stunning grounds that Coombe Lodge has to offer. The Wedding Breakfast was shortly followed by an impressive spread of port and cheese in the library room whilst the band set up ready for the evening party. There was no shortage of people on the dance floor partying the night away to the tunes from Wired4Sound whilst feasting on mince pies and hog roast!
Georgia and Seb, we had a fantastic time being part of your day and thank you for choosing us to capture it on film for you. We hope you love your Wedding film as much as we loved creating it for you.
– Venue – Coombe Lodge, Blagdon
– Event Manager – Clara Armstrong
– Florist – Alison Hawkins Floristry
– Dressing of the Venue – Essential Events
– Photographer – Claire Willcox
– Hair – JSB Team, Burnham on Sea and Claire Sellers
– Make-up – Callum McKenzie and Jade Andrews
– The Cake – Diana Hatcher (Seb’s Mum!)
– Bespoke Wedding Signage – Sign Time, Weston Super Mare
– Wedding Rings – bespoke by Leonard Couch Jewellers, Weston Super Mare
– The Dress – bespoke by Sassi Holford, Taunton
– Bridesmaid Dresses – Pirouette, Exeter
– Suits – Astaires, Taunton
– Band & DJ- Wired4Sound
– Bespoke embroidered cushions- The Uniform Emporium, Weston Super Mare